- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- 3850 Wailea Alanui Dr. Wailea, HI 96753
- 1-(800) 888-6100
You’ll find us beside Wailea Beach on the southwest shore of Maui. We’re just 35 minutes south from the Kahului Airport (OGG). While there are many direct flights to Maui, you can also take a 20-minute flight here from Oahu if you connect through Honolulu International (HNL).
Driving directions from Kahului Airport (OGG)
- You will be driving on Keolani Place (Hwy 380) as you leave the airport.
- Continue straight through the intersection as you pass Costco on your left. This will take you onto Dairy Road. (350)
- Continue on Dairy Road to the traffic light at Puunene Avenue. Turn left onto Puunene Avenue. (311)
- Continue down Puunene. Stay right as Puunene changes into Mokulele Hwy. (Hwy 311).
- Continue down Mokulele Hwy approximately 6 miles, as it changes into Piilani Hwy. (Hwy 31).
- Continue south on the Piilani Hwy (Hwy 31) until it ends (approximately 6 miles) and turns into Wailea Ike Drive.
- At the end of Wailea Ike Drive, turn left onto Wailea Alanui Drive. Turn right into the entrance to Grand Wailea.