Resort Amenities & Inclusions
From long, languid days soaking up the sunshine on Wailea Beach to fun-packed family adventures, Grand Wailea offers something for every traveler. Fill your days with a wealth of diverse Maui experiences with our range of on-site amenities—peruse our world-class art collection, savor award-winning cuisine, explore our bustling activity pool or relish a quiet soak in our adults-only pool, relax with tropical-inspired spa treatments, enjoy a game of tennis, visit elegant shops, and much more.
Our daily resort fee of $50 per night per room gives our guests exclusive access to some of Grand Wailea’s most immersive experiences and sought-after activities.
Discover the local community on one of our Beach Cruiser Bikes, get ocean-ready with daily SCUBA clinics, or take a lesson in Hawaiian hula and ʻukulele. Included in the resort fee, you’ll find:
- A one-time 45-minute photography session with Pacific Dream Photography scheduled in advance
- Unlimited local, toll-free, and credit card calls no access fee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two refillable bottles of PATH water in the guestroom, with water refill stations located throughout the resort
- Access to Beach Yoga and Outdoor Fitness Classes*
- Culturally immersive activities such as Hula and ʻUkulele Lessons*
- Daily admission to our SCUBA clinics and snorkel lessons*
- Use of Beach Cruiser Bikes*
- Use of beach umbrellas and chairs on Wailea Beach*
*Reservations required. Based on availability.
**Valet Parking is available for an additional $65 per day per car. Self-parking is not available at the resort.