Fronting the spectacular Wailea Beach on the southwest shore of the island of Maui, the Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa is located 35 minutes south from the Kahului Airport (OGG). While there are many direct flights to Maui, there is a 20-minute flight from Oahu to Maui if you connect through the Honolulu International Airport (HNL).
Directions from the Kahului Airport to Grand Wailea:
- You will be driving on Keolani Place (Hwy 380) as you leave the airport.
- Continue straight through the intersection as you pass Costco on your left. This will take you onto Dairy Road. (350)
- Continue on Dairy Road to the traffic light at Puunene Avenue. Turn left onto Puunene Avenue. (311)
- Continue down Puunene. Stay right as Puunene changes into Mokulele Hwy. (Hwy 311).
- Continue down Mokulele Hwy approximately 6 miles, as it changes into Piilani Hwy. (Hwy 31).
- Continue south on the Piilani Hwy (Hwy 31) until it ends (approximately 6 miles) and turns into Wailea Ike Drive.
- At the end of Wailea Ike Drive, turn left onto Wailea Alanui Drive. Turn right into the entrance to the Grand Wailea Resort.
3850 Wailea Alanui, Wailea, HI 96753
Phone: (808) 875-1234 or (800) 888-6100 (for reservations)