Wailea Specials and Events
Learn more about the special events taking place at Grand Wailea venues every day!
- Kids Eat Free and Kids Dine All Day
- Ka Malama Dinner
- Grand Luau at Honua’ula
- Sunday Champagne Brunch
- Torch Lighting Ceremony
- Celebrity Chef Tour
Kids Eat Free
At Grand Wailea, Keiki ages 5 years and younger dine for free for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- Promotion valid only for guests staying at the resort and with a paying adult.
- Promotion includes Breakfast Buffet at the Grand Dining Room, Bistro Molokini, Humuhumunukunukuapua’a and Volcano Bar off the Keiki menu.
- Meals include drink, keiki entrée and dessert
- Valid for more than one child under 5 with an adult as long as they are registered to the guest room.
- Room service and Café Kula not included
Kids Dine All Day
An all-inclusive dining program for children ages 6 to 12
- Daily fee of $35 per child includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Breakfast buffet at Grand Dining Room Maui, Keiki Menu options with a paying adult at Bistro Molokini, Volcano Bar, and Humuhumunukunukuapua’a
- Not valid for Room Service or at Cafe Kula
- Minimum of one adult entree purchase to activate promotion each time
- Kids Dine All Day is subject to change or may be discontinued without notice
Next Dinner: Friday, February 26th
A Chef’s Choice dinner prepared by Chef Michael Lofaro and Hawaiian Cultural Ambassador Kainoa Horcajo, with foods inspired by, fished, and gathered according to the Hawaiian Moon Calendar.
$150/person, includes wine and cocktail pairings.
For reservations, call 808.875.1234 x51
Take a voyage of the first Polynesians who discovered this sacred island we call Maui. Explore this world through song and dance as it co-existence of gods and goddess of Hawaii living in harmony. A must do experience while visiting the islands. Seated are limited so reserve your seats today! Luau starts at 5 pm – 8:30 pm.
The Grand Luau at Honua’ula Activities and Menu
Advance reservations are required and some restrictions may apply.
For more information and to reserve your seats, call 808.875.1234 Lobby Concierge ext. 51
Maui’s best breakfast ocean view location with panoramic views of the Pacific is the Grand Dining Room offering a special Sunday Champagne Brunch with live Hawaiian music and hula. Every Sunday, 10:30 am – 1 pm.
For more information and to reserve your seats, call 808.875.1234 ext. 4900
Join us at the Humuhumunukunukuapua’a lounge for a traditional Hawaiian conch shell blowing and torch lighting ceremony. Daily, 5:15 p.m.
For more information or for dinner reservations, call 808.875.1234 ext. 4900.