Last Updated: March 24, 2020
March 24, 2020: IMPORTANT (COVID-19) TRAVEL UPDATE
As a result of the novel coronavirus, the hospitality industry is seeing an impact that we anticipate to only last in the short-term. We value your partnership with Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort and Ho’olei Villas at Grand Wailea and wish to inform you at the earliest possible stage that the hotel will temporarily be suspending hotel operations beginning Thursday, March 26, 2020.
We are committed to fully restoring operations as business rebounds. We anticipate taking reservations beginning Monday, June 1, 2020 to hopefully resume operations.
For information on modification and cancellation waivers, please visit the Hilton Newsroom. For additional questions about upcoming stays, please contact 1-800-HILTONS.
Please visit the Maui Visitors and Convention Bureau Special Alerts page for the most recent updates on closures and availability around the island.
- Hana Highway/Road to Hana, will be temporarily closed for the immediate future starting on March 18, 2020.
- Haleakalā National Park Summit is closed to guests, including sunrise reservations, as of March 17, 2020 until further notice.
- Iao Valley is open to residents only at this time.
- Many businesses are limiting open hours and local restaurants are limited to take-out and delivery only. Please call our concierge or the local restaurant to determine whether they are offering carry-out.
- As of March 20, 2020, all state parks are closed until further notice.
- As of March 21, 2020, all Maui tour operators, including boat tours and water activities, are suspended until further notice.