Spend the day in this epic 2,000-foot-long, 25,700 sq. ft., 770,000-gallon pool area that consists of nine individual pools on six different levels, connected by a river that carries swimmers along whitewater rapids and gentle currents.
Wailea Canyon includes four jungle pools, five intertwining slides, a whitewater rapids slide, a Tarzan pool with rope swing, a sand beach, six waterfalls, caves, three Jacuzzis, the world’s first water elevator, and a swim-up bar.
* Due to social distancing precautions, the water elevator will not be available until further notice.
The 4,850 sq. ft. Hibiscus Pool is named for the giant Hibiscus flower inlaid on the bottom of the pool made from over 630,000 pieces of Mexican glass mosaic tile. The entire pool contains over 2.2 million individual tiles and features two Jacuzzis. This pool is reserved for guests 18 and older.
For Your Safety
- Wristbands are required in order to be in and around the pools.
- Guests leaving belongings longer than 1 hour will have items removed to a secured cabinet.
- Keiki must be taller than 48" tall to ride the Lava slide and the Puka slides
- Up to 4 lounge chairs on the pool decks can be reserved at one time.
In order to ensure availability of our pool/beach services and shade, we endeavor to accommodate all guest requests and preferences. Complimentary lounge chairs will be available to our guests on a first come first serve basis.
Pools and decks are reserved for registered guests only. All guests need to be registered at time of check in, no additions or name changes will be permitted after check in.
One wristband per person is given for the length of your stay. Should you remove your wristband, the original must be returned in order to receive a replacement.