The Grand Wailea’s event planning professionals and masterful chefs offer the best in personalized service to help you experience a Maui event to remember.
- Boogie Beach Bash - Surfs Up!
- Born to Be Wild - A Chance to be "Bad to the Bone"
- Grand Luau - A Hawaiian cultural experience
- Great Chefs of Maui - A 'Palate' of Culinary Artwork
- Jazz Under the Stars - A Palatial Picnic
- Maui 'Ritaville' - The Song Tells All...
- Pan Pacific - Experience the Zen of Asian Cuisine
- Paniolo Style - Rounding' Up All Cowboys & Cowgirls
- Pualani Gardens - Island Paradise
Dress in your wildest aloha shirts and tacky tourist outfits and get ready for a beach bash, complete with BBQ, a live band and fun for the whole family.
Park your hog, roll up your sleeves and show off your tattoos. In this boisterous world, the dress code is strictly denim and leather.
Treat your guests to a unique evening starting with tropical mai tais and fresh flower lei and followed by Polynesian cuisine and exciting Hawaiian entertainment.
Impress your guests with special appearances from eight acclaimed Maui chefs, Hawaii’s top entertainers and wine tasting held under the stars.
Enjoy an evening of fine cuisine, wine, palm reading and live jazz as an acclaimed astronomer shows your guests the celestial sights of Maui.
Maui ‘Ritaville’ invites your guests to a fun-filled tropical party with flowing margaritas, karaoke and limbo dancing.
Transport yourself to the mystical Orient as the most popular Chinese and Japanese dishes are elaborately presented to guests.
Become a paniolo (Hawaiian cowboy) for the evening with drinks at the Silver Dollar Saloon, fun on the ‘ranch’ and food from the grill at the Hawaiian Country Cookout.
Perfect for an awards ceremony or closing night. We’ll transform our ballroom into a tropical garden filled with images of orchids, hibiscus, waterfalls and a floral painted dance floor.