Maui Island Activities
The Concierge Desk at Grand Wailea is available to arrange a number of thrilling and exciting activities. Take a guided trip to Hana, choose from a number of exciting helicopter tours, bike down a volcano, or enjoy an authentic luau. The following is just a sample of some of the exciting excursions our captivating Maui Hawaii resort hotel has to offer.
To book any of the below activities at our Wailea resort, please call our Concierge at 800-888-6100 #8 or fill out the form below for assistance.
- Hawaiian Luau – Enjoy a lavish buffet while being entertained by dancers performing ancient Hula and featuring a fire-knife dancer.
- Bike Down the Volcano – Coast 28 miles down Haleakala Volcano through pasture lands with majestic views and hairpin turns ending at sea level.
- Helicopter Tour – See the beauty of dense jungles, towering waterfalls, and incredible pools of the islands all from the skies above.
- Snorkel Molokini Crater – View over 250 varieties of tropical fish in crystal clear waters during two dive tours around the crescent shaped crater.
- Whale Watch – View the gentle Humpback Whale up close as they frolic in the clear waters off Maui from December through April.