Grand Wailea Guest Services
A daily resort fee of Thirty dollars ($30.00) per room, per night, plus tax that will be posted to all guest rooms to cover some of the amenities and activities that are made available to guests only:
- A tropical flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Two bottles of water on day of arrival placed in the guestroom
- Welcome Mai Tai Hawaiian Punch (non-alcoholic) at the designated check-in area
- Unlimited local, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Coffee & tea in guest rooms
- Participation in yoga classes
- Admission to twice-daily SCUBA clinics
- Use of Kona Lanai Hardtail Mountain Bikes (based on availability)
- 24-Hour business kiosk with free boarding pass printing
- Beach umbrellas for use on Wailea Beach (subject to resort’s inventory)
- Participation in scheduled Art and Garden Tours featuring the works of Botero, Leger, and Chihuly
- In-room high speed internet access (up to 2MB), with wireless capability and internet for multiple devices
- In-room safes
- Mini Refrigerator in all guestrooms
- FedEx Business Center – Offers copies, faxing, online services for guests.
- Concierge – Assists you in arranging activities including snorkel tours, luau and more.
- Dining – Our restaurant concierge helps make reservations at any of our five restaurants and others in the area.
- Baby-sitting – Contact the Concierge for references on reputable nanny services.
- Airport transportation – We can help arrange transportation to and from the airport.
- On-site car rental – National Car Rental is located in the lobby near our concierge desk. Hours vary seasonally.
- Valet parking – Front lobby or guest entrance drop off and pick up. $30, plus tax, per day will automatically be posted to guest’s account.
- Dry-cleaning and laundry – Onsite laundry and dry-cleaning.